Boyfriend has small penis

By Lola on Apr 8, 2017 at 12:37 PM

Hi so this is really awkward, however I needed advise on the matter.
Bit of background, I broke up with my long term boyfriend about 2 months ago however we continued having sex till about a week ago. He was very well endowed downstairs (9") and was my first ever sexual partner.

I extremely recently started dating a guy and basically bounced into bed with him because things were getting hot and heavy already. However when he got naked, (he was already fully hard at this point) I realized he was abnormally small downstairs. This isn't me making a comparison to my ex, this guy genuinely has a 2 or 3" penis.

He is such a nice guy and I don't want this to be a deal breaker but I rely on penetrative sex to get off and when he was in I didn't feel anything.

Does anyone have any advise?

Thanks :)

Kate McCombs, MPH | Apr 10, 2017 at 8:24 AM | Reply | Report

I can see why this is awkward for you. You really enjoy penetrative sex and this new guy's a bit small for you.

First of all, it's OK if this is a deal breaker for you. Sexual incompatibility is legitimate. Not everyone is super into highly stimulating penetrative sex, but if that's something that's high on your list, that's OK. I'd advise being kind and sensitive though if you're going to end things with him.

If things are really good with this new guy and you're both keen to bridge the gap, you could play with strap-ons or penis extenders. This could be challenging for his ego if his size is something he's sensitive about but there are tools for meeting your physical needs here.

JeffKells | Apr 15, 2017 at 1:32 PM | Reply | Report

I second what Kate is saying... it's tough for the poor guy, but if it's not going to work for you, it's not.

You can, however, ask him to rub up against your clitoris with his pelvis during penetration. Although the penetration will just be an "afterthought" compared to the rubbing, it may provide you with enough pleasure to have an orgasm.

Whatever you do though... please don't tell him it's his penis that caused the breakup... say you got back with your ex, or something... there's nothing a man can do about his penis size... short of surgery, which is quite risky.

sarahb | Apr 17, 2017 at 4:02 AM | Reply | Report

Ummmm ... how about adding a bullet vibrator to your sex. That way he gets intercourse, and you get an orgasm from the vibrator.

Or teach him to give you good oral and get you off with his mouth; then you let him penetrate you for his orgasm.

Just remember what Clarence Carter had to say ...
"'Stroke it Clarence Carter, but don't stroke so fast
If my stuff ain't tight enough, you can stick it up my' woo!"

Kevin | Apr 22, 2017 at 4:45 PM | Reply | Report

A 3 inch penis to a 9 inch penis? That's a huge difference. Given how much you loved the length and width of your ex, I don't think you will be able to stay long-term with a man who is so small.

Upnorth | May 5, 2017 at 8:25 PM | Reply | Report

I am simaler to your bf (size) but wife enjoys oral and we use many toys. Give it a chance, that will crush his confidence. Have you talked to him about this?