Tips for our sharing fantasy

By Kevin on Apr 12, 2017 at 2:08 PM

My wife and I have fantasized about me watching her with another man for quite some time now. We are married, and to be frank, she is wanting a man with a bigger penis than me. I'm not small (6 inches exactly), but my wife loves the thought of someone who is about 8 inches or a little less, and in really good shape. The fact that she is fantasizing about a man who is much more endowed than me turns me like crazy. Not sure why. It leads to some hot sex but then the conversation stops.

About a week ago my wife left her computer on and I noticed from one of the tabs that she was searching about "bulls" in our city that are desiring to come meet a married couple. I was very turned on, but didn't want to admit that I went and noticed it on her computer. I told her that night how much cuckolding turns me on, but she never came to admit what she had just been searching up.

Thoughts? Advice?

Kate McCombs, MPH | Apr 14, 2017 at 9:03 AM | Reply | Report

It sounds like she's really open to talking about and exploring this fantasy with you. Is your issue that you're feeling conflicted that you snooped on her computer? I would agree that that's not a good behavior for building trust, especially if the two of you are going to start expanding your sexual repertoire outside your marriage.

Spend more time talking TO her about these fantasies rather than snooping. I think it'll be much more fruitful for both of you.

Kevin | Apr 16, 2017 at 10:35 AM | Reply | Report

I just want 100% certainty that she really wants this too. Her fantasy is to avoid all emotional connections with the other guy, but just to get some really hot sex. She doesn't want anything to lose our relationship in any way, but the thought of another man in really good shape and who is much more endowed than me really turns her on (and me too!). I am turned on by the psychological humiliation aspect of it - the idea of another man pleasing her in bed way more than I can.

CE | Apr 14, 2017 at 1:13 PM | Reply | Report

Fantasy and reality are different. Has your wife ever said it's something she wants to try? I would ask her that before you tell her it's something you want to do.

Kevin | Apr 19, 2017 at 2:43 PM | Reply | Report

Yes, my wife told me that she fantasizes about it every week. She told me that she would love to try it, but that any uncertainty she has is about me possibly regretting it.

CE | Apr 20, 2017 at 6:05 PM | Reply | Report

It sounds like you both want it. Good luck and I hope it's everything you imagine.